Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ready. Set. Go!

Nothing much to report over here. We're just getting ready for back-to-school, which is taking a lot of patience and money.

I've been busy brainstorming the best ways to market my business. I think the first step might be business cards or maybe those pesky incorporation documents. I also need to find a reliable and cheap printer to make fabric labels for my assorted garments. I need to build a website, which requires (a) finding a webhost and (b) mastering the intricacies of html. Neither of which is too difficult. They just require more time than I have right now. I also need more yarn so that I can start my kids' clothing line. Also, I really want to make Bubba the chunky cabled sweater featured on page 90 of Zoe Mellor's book. Hopefully, I will have more time to tackle my business to-do list once the girls are back in school; the challenges of which will make great blog posts.

In the meantime, I will leave you with this meme courtesy of CityMama. Enjoy!



Five Things In My Freezer
  • Asian Stir-Fry Veggies

  • Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream

  • Captain Morgan rum (Do you have a little Captain in you?)

  • Ground beef

  • French Vanilla and Praline Pecan ice cream (what?!)


Five Things In My Closet
  • Skinny clothes

  • Three pairs of comfortable yet ugly Doc Marten shoes

  • One really cute pair of Doc Marten shoes

  • Bags of items that I forgot to return but for which I have the receipts

  • Hot Pink Ballet Top


Five Things In My Car
  • The best stroller ever

  • Antibacterial wipes

  • Burt's Bees hand cream - to soothe those knitting related injuries

  • iPod FM Transmitter

  • Bungee cords - for those items that just won't fit inside the car


Five Things In My Diaper Bag (Purse)
  • Burt's Bees Lip Balm

  • Tupperware full o' Cheerios

  • Sharpie (Bright Orange) - good for labeling kids

  • Extra Diapers and wipes

  • Board Books


Five Books On My Nightstand

No comments: