Sunday, November 5, 2006

Moderate Success

Despite my family's attempts to woo me away from studying, with promises of chocolate and random acts of fun, I managed to outline some last night. I have to recreate the sections on Trade Secret and Patent law because I missed those classes for very good reasons, which escape me now.

So far, though, my knowledge of Copyrights is a bit better than I thought. I was actually able to find all seven of the rules from Brandir that my professor assumed we all knew. I'm sure all five of the people who regularly attend class have them memorized by now. But, for the rest of us, who take advantage of shoddy attendance policies, we are just now learning this stuff.

Fair use? Check! Infringement? Check! Useful Articles Doctrine? Check! Patents? Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: