Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Midweek Musical Meme

I am in the middle of finals, my parenting column is due soon, I have not billed enough hours for work this week, and I am way behind on my holiday baking. So, I'm ratcheting down the insightful posts, just through the end of the weekend, and offering up some fluff, instead. Enjoy! I'm off to take my Remedies exam.


1. Go to http://popculturemadness.com/Music/index.html, and find the greatest hits for the year you turned 18 (1994 for me)

2. Select the first 50

3. Bold the ones you like

4. Strike out the ones you hate

5. Italicize the ones you are familiar with but neither like nor hate

6. Leave the ones you don't know as is

1. All I Wanna Do - Sheryl Crow
2. I'll Make Love To You - Boys II Men
3. Turn The Beat Around - Gloria Estefan
4. On Bended Knee - Boys II Men
5. I Like To Move It - Reel 2 Real
6. Crazy - Aerosmith
7. I Swear - John Michael Montgomery (or All-4-One)
8. The Sign - Ace of Base
9. Bootie Call - BLACKstreet
10. Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Elton John
11. Beautiful In My Eyes - Joshua Kadison
12. 100% Pure Love - Crystal Waters
13. At Your Best (You Are Love)- Aaliyah
14. Fantasic Voyage - Coolio
15. Mr Vain - Culture Beat
16. Mr Jones - Counting Crows
17. Power Of Love - Celene Dion
18. Another Night - Real McCoy
19. Whatta Man - Salt N Pepa
20. Endless Love - Mariah Carey & Luthor Vandross
21. What's Up - DJ Miko
22. Here Comes The Hotstepper - Ini Kamoze
23. All For Love - Bryan Adams, Sting, Rod Stewart
24. All Apolgies - Nirvana
25. Action - Terror fabulous
26. Return To Innocence - Enigma
27. Always - Bon Jovi
28. Back and Forth - Aaliyah
29. Prayer For The Dying - Seal
30. Moving On Up - M People
31. I'll take You There - General Public
32. What's My Name - Snoop Doggy Dogg
33. Amazing - Aerosmith
34. Laid - James
35. All I Want Is You - U2
36. Without You - Mariah Carey
37. Wild Night - John Melloncamp & Me'Shell NdegeOcello
38. Regulate - Warren G & Nate Dogg
39. Don't Turn Around - Ace of Base
40. Love Is All Around - Wet Wet Wet
41. Having A Party - Rod Stewart & Ronnie Wood
42. Basket Case - Green Day
43. Anytime You Need A Friend - Mariah Carey
44. The Most Beautiful Girl In The World - Prince
45. Bump 'N Grind - R. Kelly
46. Come To My Window - Melissa Ethridge
47. Loser - Beck
48. Mary Jane's Last Dance - Tom Pettrt & The Heartbreakers
49. Rock and Roll Dreams Come Through - Meatloaf
50. Self Esteem - The Offspring

No comments: