1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Spain
2. What’s your favorite article of clothing? Law school sweatshirt
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Hands.
4. What’s the last CD that you bought? A Child's Celebration of Rock n' Roll
5. Where’s your favorite place to be? At home
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? Administrative Law
7. What’s your favorite place to be massaged? Back and shoulders
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Strong in mind
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? 5:30 or 6am. I love to sleep in on the weekends, though.
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Cuisinart Pro. I can make everything from salsa to snickerdoodle dough in this thing. LOVE it.
11. What makes you really angry? Lazy people who blame the world for their own shortcomings.
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Piano.
13. Favorite color? Red
14. Which do you prefer…sports car or SUV? From an eco standpoint, both are very bad choices but I'll go with SUV - only if it's a hybrid. Otherwise, an Aston Martin will do just nicely.
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? No.
16. Favorite children’s book? Piggle by Crosby Bonsall. Of course, I have the old skool, hardcover version from MY childhood.
17. What is your favorite season? Spring
18. Your least favorite household chore? Cleaning the bathroom. Yuck!
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? Mind control
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? No tats.
21. Can you juggle? No.
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? My grandmother. She died when I was seven years old and we had so much left to talk about.
23. What’s your favorite day? Friday
24. What’s in the trunk of your car? Cold weather kit, Stroller
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Hamburger