Thursday, September 13, 2007

BBQ Chicken and Religious Bullsh*t

D'ya hear that? It's me letting out a big ol' sigh of relief. I had a short meeting at work, then I spent the rest of the afternoon by myself - shopping and noshing. I took a short detour to lunch with my honey; the BBQ was delicious. Then - I went shopping. You wanna know what I bought? Fun stuff. Sexy stuff. I went to Vicky's and picked up five pairs of these, then a quick jaunt to Urban Outfitters where I picked up this for Madhubby and thumbed through this book for a good laugh and pearls of religious wisdom like It wasn't the apple, it was the pair. Those religious folk come up with some funny shite. I think tomorrow, I'll go back and buy the book for my coffee table. You know, for laughs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am taking the LSAT at the end of this month and I too have 3 children and a husband. Not to mention two beagles who get pissed off whenever I don't take them on their treasured walks. I worry about not having enough time NOW, how the heck am I going to do it all when school starts! Glad I stumbled across your blog. Now I don't feel so mental about wanting to go to law school at this point in my life. Thank goodness I'm not working! That's one load off! Whew! Thanks for sharing!