- My family is healthy (when not befallen by some mystery illness);
- I own a house I love in a beautiful state I hope to never leave;
- Both my parents are still alive;
- I have a job that inspires me and allows me the flexibility I need to breathe;
- And I have a wonderful husband that loves me in spite of all my quirks and faults.
This Thanksgiving, my advice to you is: be humble, be thankful, be with the people you love and be sure to tell them how much you appreciate them. Happy Thanksgiving.