Monday, November 20, 2006

Cheating Never Felt So Good

I am so embarrassed. I cheated on Matthew Fox with Taye Diggs. I don't know how it happened. I swore I would not watch Taye Diggs' new show, "Daybreak," because nothing could replace "Lost." But, never one to pass up free schwag, I watched "Daybreak" on ABC's site. And, it was so good. It was sexy and mysterious. It reminded me of how "Lost" used to be in Season 1.

Breaking it off with "Lost" has been really difficult. Each week, I would tell myself this episode will be better but it wasn't. It sucked. Just like the episode before it and the one before that. I watched all the fall episodes and they left me feeling unhappy and cheated. Three seasons to see Sawyer and Kate get it on? That's the big finale?! What the hell! I missed class for that?

I like "Daybreak" so much that I don't want "Lost" to come back after the break because, for the first time in months, I'm actually looking forward to Wednesday nights. So, yeah, I cheated. And, you know what? It felt good.

No comments: