Friday, December 8, 2006

Week Rounded Out - 12.8.06

This has been on crazy ass week! I had something going on every day, which is unusual for me; there's always a few days a week where I can be a total bum. Uh-uh, not this past week. Between work, studying for finals middle school touring, and knitting like one of Santa's elves, I am exhausted. I want to take a relaxing bath, have a glass of Merlot and just chill. Here's hoping I get my wish.

Meanwhile, check out these ultra-hip spaces and places I've assembled just for you, my loyal readers:
  • Head on over to Jesseca's shop for gift ideas for a new parent or for your own tot. I have one of her diaper bags and it is so hip and anti-mom. Love it! Her bibs are the bomb, too.

  • Another Friend of LawSchoolMom makes the most yummy soaps around. All natural and all good.

  • Or, if you're local, make your own natural schwag for your friends and family

  • Not crafty? No problem. Sip a latte or enjoy tiramisu and support the Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Non-Violence (SPAN). Go on. Have a good time, it's for a good cause. No morning-after guilt. Guaranteed.

  • And finally, start your weekend off with a little humor. Madhubby's weekly sports list is some funny sh*t. Enjoy it. You can thank me, later.

No comments: