Monday, June 2, 2008

Law School Admissions: Get Some Help

When I applied to law schools I had no idea what I was doing. I took the LSAT after only one month of preparation, drafted my personal statement in less than an hour, and my resume could have been a lot better. My application was good enough to get me accepted by three of my top choices, but my application package could have been much stronger with help from a knowledgeable adviser.

The Pre-Law adviser for all twenty-five thousand of us undergraduates was a bushy bearded, intense little man who knew little about law school life, having never attended law school, and even less about the application process. Consequently, he was no help during a time when I really could have used some guidance.

If I were applying to law schools today, knowing what I know now, I most certainly would have enlisted the help of a consultant like Law School Genius. Law school is a competition of marathon proportions and it starts with the application package, which may be your only chance to make an impression on the admissions committee. Law School Genius can help you with personal statement topics, resumes, application addenda, and probably even those Hi. It's me and I'm still on the wait list because you just don't know how awesome I am letters.

Law School Genius offers several different payment structures, from flat rate to need-based, and come with a 100% money back guarantee, which is better than most of the legal industry. Trust me on this one, a law school or a state Board of Law Examiner will never refund your money if you are not 100% satisfied.

So, If you are applying to law school anytime in the near future, then you owe it to yourself to take a look at the services of Law School Genius because, like my mother always says, you only have once chance to make a first impression.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

You failed to mention accepting money for the endorsement. ;>

Anonymous said...

Lame. I used to read this blog quite a bit- but shameless advertising like this is just embarrassing. I won't feel like I can trust anything I read here. Weird that you would write a post about 'honesty' and then do this.

LawSchoolMom said...

How is it weird? I am being honest. I didn't give my law school applications much thought and I probably could have used the services of a consultant.

Since starting this blog two years ago, I have had advertisements in my sidebar just like nearly ever other blogger out there. An endorsement of a product I would actually use, versus the random ads that pop into my sidebar, is more honest to me.