Friday, February 6, 2009

Fresh Perspective

I have been blogging away in this space for three years now. Week after week, it's the same old me - my complaints, my stuff, and my life. Today, it occurred to me: You might be ready for a change of pace, so next week I will have a guest blogger.

There may only be one post from a guest blogger, or there may be a few posts from a several different people, but the point is, the posts won't be written in my voice. It will be someone else offering a different, exciting, and fresh perspective on the law school/family imbalance; a breath of fresh air, if you will.

Basically, I'm taking a little bit of a break. I've got some pressing assignments that require my full attention, but I care about you, reader, and I know how important it is to have new blog posts to read when you're supposed to be working. Screw work, it's all about hitting ctrl +r and SuperPoking on Facebook.

I've got your back, which is why I am making sure you get your daily dose of Lawschoolmom. Only, it will be bizarro lawschoolmom/dad and the dose might not be daily, but you know what I mean: new content from a new writer coming to a blog reader near you. You dig it?

If you are interested in guest posting, e-mail me and we can work it out.

1 comment:

gudnuff said...

My little heart skipped a beat for a second...when I read the words "...so next week..." I thought they'd be followed with "will be my last post." Hooray! A guest blogger! Soooo much better than my version. Yay.