Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I &hearts Craigslist

Whoever thought of Craigslist should get a prize or at least some highly valuable stock options. If you don't know what Craigslist is, then you are SO out of the loop. Craigslist is the place for advertisements these days. You can post almost anything on there for sale (no pets, please), barter, trade, or service for free. To me, that is the best part. To run an ad in my local paper for 45 days is easily $150 and my ad probably won't be seen by the zillions of people surfing the net. EBAY is nice, but for stuff I don't want to ship Craigslist has them beat hands down. Besides, EBAY can get pricey and I can't list rentals on there.

So, thanks to Craig and his list, my gently-worn-but-like-new-Exersaucer was sold within thirty minutes of being posted and there's a little more room in my home and little more green in my wallet. Thanks, Craig. You so totally rock!

No comments: