Friday, December 29, 2006

Can I See Some ID?

Oh, how I wish there was a way to block people from visiting a blog. A big, beefy program that rejects certain ISPs. I bet my friend, code-wizard that he is, could whip up something like that for me. Just a big ol' hand to face: Are you the person who took something from my blog, changed it because it's "funner," and referenced me but didn't backlink me? You are? Yeah, you're not welcome, anymore. We got enough controlling bitches up in here.

Remember awhile back when the Aitch got blasted for her "Your Blog Sucks A**" awards? I thought it was some funny shit. Still do, but for some reason people in the blogosphere were really pissed off. I think it's because Aitch's awards confirmed what a lot of us already knew: asshole translates quite easily into the blogosphere.