Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Midweek Meme

Still in Holiday mode. MIL arrives on Saturday and Madhubby and I cannot wait to dump the kids on her for her to spend some quality time with the kidlets while we take in a movie and a basketball game. Hell, we might even go skiing. That would be the icing on the cake right thurr (sorry, I'm in a Chingy phase). I will try to squeeze in an insightful post for my two readers, but until then, enjoy another meme:

A - Available/Single? Married.
B - Best Friend? If you mean someone around whom I can fart and be silly, then that's Madhubby. If it's someone to whom I tell all my secrets, then that person does not exist.
C- Cake or Pie? Cake
D - Drink Of Choice? Gunpowder Green Tea
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? My cracktop (Mac iBook)
F - Favorite Color? Red.
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Eww...gross. Neither.
H - Home or Homesick? Home
I - Indulgence? Banana Creme Cheesecake
J - January or February? February
K - Kids & Their Names? 3, Olie, Lizzie & Bubba
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Sex
M - Marriage date? 5/18
N - Number Of Siblings? Zero.
O - Oranges Or Apples? Oranges
P - Phobias/Fears? Flying, which is going to make my trip to Amsterdam very difficult.
Q - Favorite Quote? We all are [dying]. Act accordingly.
R - Reason to Smile? My children and my home
S - Season? Spring - warm enough to go running but cold enough to go skiing, too
T - Tag 3 or 4 people? Everyone who reads this post is tagged, so get busy meme-ing.
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I had an affair with Madhubby
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Cauliflower
W - Worst Habit? Constantly checking my e-mail.
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Teeth, wrist, ankle, foot (bone spur from playing racquetball - ouch!), pelvic
Y - Your Favorite Food? Asian.
Z - Zodiac Sign? Pisces with a Libra Moon a Virgo Ascendant (yea, I roll like that)

No comments: