Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Must-See-WTF-Happens TV

"Lost" is on tonight. I used to really look forward to the show but now I'm just waiting for the ride to end. From the previews, it looks as though the writers are cycling back to the Jack/Other Island storyline, since, you know, there are only two plotlines in the whole show.

I do prefer the Jack storyline because Matt Fox has been on my radar since "Party of Five," but I'd like to know a bit more about Desmond, brotha. Or, maybe the writers could finally kill off Charlie. I. Hate. That. Fvcking. Hobbit. His character is so annoying and...petite.

On Monday night, I discovered "The Black Donnelly's" because "CSI: Miami" was a repeat. I'm almost hooked on those Donnelley brothers except Tommy Donnelly bears a striking resemblance to Tobey Maguire who is also annoying and petite. Therefore, Tommy Donnelly is annoying, though lanky but that could just be good camera work.

Ok, I admit it: I have an issue with short, whiny men. Tommy postures a lot but I really don't think the actor has the right look. He looks like he would faint if that ax-wielding dude even breathed on him. Actually, I think he did faint.

What the show really needs is someone like William Costigan, Jr. who doesn't take any shit and will kick you in the fvcking teeth if you so much as look in his direction. With the recent spike in Hollywood stars making the move to tv, it's only a matter of time.

No comments: