Monday, May 11, 2009

The Birds & The Bees Goes 21st Century

The following conversation took place via text message:

Me: Do you know what a blow job is?

Lizzie: No. What is it?

Me: Well...it's when a girl kisses a boy's penis*

Lizzie: That sounds like oral sex.

Me: What do you know about oral sex?

Lizzie: Only that it involves mouth to penis interaction.

Me: It also involves mouth to vagina interaction. And you can get STDs from it.

Lizzie: Ew! Like AIDS or Scabies?

Me: Yes, like AIDS. Also, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, and Herpes.

Lizzie: I cannot imagine anyone at my school doing it.

Me: Well...some kids are doing it. And some boys might ask you or your friends to do it so now you know what it is.

Lizzie: Gross! I'm not doing that. I don't want scabies.



*Madhubby thinks I should have gone into more detail here but I think saying "kissing" was good enough to give her a visual.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your posting is very good and theme base for which it is liking to every people. Thanks a lot!!! adult high school | high school diploma