Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dragging My Ass to the Finish Line

I have one last final exam on Monday before I am d-o-n-e with law school. I am so tired right now. I have those crazy, wavy circles in my field of vision and they are not helping my studying at all.

To top it off, I feel a major cold coming on too. It's totally normal for me to get sick following a high stress period. My body just says "Fuck it, we cannot sustain this pace any longer and we are shutting down your immune system RIGHT NOW." And then I feel like crap for the next two weeks or so. It sucks, but I know the sickness is coming so I'm downing Vitamin C lozenges in preparation.

I also know that in two days this crazy journey will be over and, even if I develop Swine Flu, I will not care because it will be clear sailing to commencement. W00t!

1 comment:

Cat said...

I'm amazed by you!! What a journey! I'm glad you shared this online. Will you be moving to a new blog next week? You won't end here, will you??

I wish you the best this weekend and on Monday!