Monday, January 7, 2008

It's My Space

MySpace has taken over my life and it's like being in high school all over again. A friend introduced me to MySpace, then I found the Hippie DINKs on there, and then some other fun friends from high school added me as friends and it all just spiraled out of control. Madhubby is on there, too, and we enjoy lots of witty and immature banter peppered with lots of Chuck Norris comments. Yes, we're nerdy and, apparently, well-matched.

So, why would a thirty-one year old woman subject herself to the hell that was high school? Again?! I don't know maybe for the same reasons millions of other thirty-year-old-plus folks log on day after day. Well, not the creepy, pervy guy living in his mom's basement. That guy needs therapy. But, there it is. I'm on MySpace and getting downright loony when my friends don't leave me comments or when they ignore my messages for two days even though I know they're online because I SEE YOU!

1 comment:

EatPlayLove said...

I don't have an account, but my friend blogs on there. She recently went private, so I may just have to bite the bullet. I fear I am going to have one friend, that Tom guy.